Lenght: 12 7/8 in (327 mm)
Width: 5 1/2 in (140 mm)
Height: 9 in (229 mm)
Weight: 41 lb (19 Kg)
CCA: 390 amps
CA: 465 amps
@25 amps: 90 min
@56 amps: N/A
@75 amps: N/A
@5 hrs: N/A
@20 hrs: N/A
@100 hrs: N/A
DEKA BATTERIES 429NF
Flooded DEKA 429NF Batteries
Heavy duty tasks??? No matter if you need huge power for your boat, truck, bus or machinery, with the DEKA 429NF Flooded 12V Battery you will find the best solution manufactured in USA. Designed and built to last longer even in worst condition. With Deka, you will enjoy exceptional features and benefits as
- Genuine calcium lead alloy provides longer waterless operation and extended battery life.
- Anchor-locked elements with full-frame grids and tight-packed commercial plates resist the damaging effects of vibration, delivering more power-per-pound than other batteries.
- Most of our commercial batteries contain premium "deep pocket" envelope separators, which protect the plates on all four sides to dramatically reduce shorting and extend service life.
- Special computer-aided design and manufacturing means more durability for heavy-duty line-haul trucks, buses, farm tractors and off-road equipment.
- Deka Commercial Batteries are available wet and many can be ordered bone-dry. Our special dry-charge process completely eliminates moisture for virtually unlimited shelf life when compared to inferior "moist-dry" types.
- Most popular sizes feature tough polypropylene cases which resist breakage and extend service life. Many are also available with handles and special terminals for easy installation.
- Deka offers the most complete line of enveloped calcium maintenance-free commercial batteries in the industry. Our line includes such hard-to-find group sizes as 5D.
- More than 250 quality control checks ensure the highest quality